of New Jersey.
Mr. Galligan’s practice focuses on professional liability, commercial litigation, construction law and general corporate counsel.
Experienced in all aspects of litigation from initial discovery through trial and appeal, Patrick J. Galligan frequently appears before the federal courts of the State of New Jersey and the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Galligan was named to the 2021 list of New Jersey Super Lawyers, his seventh consecutive year of inclusion. The Super Lawyers list is compiled by the Thomson Reuters organization. Details on the selection methodology used can be found on the Super Lawyers website. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Galligan serves as Trustee of the Morris County Bar Association. Additionally, he was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a member of the District XB Ethics Committee and served as the past President of the Morris County Bar Association (2017) and of the Morris County Bar Foundation (2016).
- New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2000
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 1991
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association (Former President)
- Morris County Bar Foundation (Former President)
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (Former Trustee)
- District XB Ethics Committee