Mr. Fiteni focuses on the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability defense, personal injury and premise liability defense and property damage claims.
His practice also includes extensive work in the defense of product liability and toxic tort matters, including claims of exposure to asbestos, silica and mold. In addition, Mr. Fiteni has handled a number of complex insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Fiteni is experienced in all aspects of litigation from discovery through post-trial briefings, as well as in negotiation, arbitration, and mediation processes. He routinely appears before federal and state courts in New Jersey and New York among other jurisdictions on behalf of individuals, small businesses and international corporations.
Mr. Fiteni has been included on the New Jersey Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list each year since 2014 marking 2021 as his 8th consecutive year.
- New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2008
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2007
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2010
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Gettysburg College, B.A., 2004
- New Jersey State Bar Association