Jared Limbach is a litigation associate with the Firm, concentrating his practice in commercial disputes, professional liability defense, and personal injury defense.
Mr. Limbach has handled numerous cases before the state and federal trial courts of both New York and New Jersey. He also has significant experience in appellate advocacy and has successfully pursued and opposed appeals before the New Jersey Supreme Court and Appellate Division.
Mr. Limbach is a graduate of Fordham Law School, where he served as Senior Articles Editor of the Fordham International Law Journal and received both the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, cum laude, and the Public Service Student Award. Following law school, Mr. Limbach served as law clerk to the Honorable Ronald B. Graves, J.A.D., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
Jared Limbach is active in various professional and civic associations. In 2018, he was appointed as a member of the New Jersey District X Fee Arbitration Committee. He is a Trustee of the Morris County Bar Association, a former Barrister in the Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court, and a Trustee of Team Walker, an organization that provides after-school programs for Jersey City youths. Additionally, Mr. Limbach has been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list each year since 2014, marking 2019 as his sixth consecutive year of selection.
- New Jersey, 2010
- New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2015
- Fordham Law School, J.D., 2010
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., cum laude, History, 2007
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association, Trustee
- Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- New Jersey District X Fee Arbitration Committee