Ms. Fontanella is a graduate from City University of New York, School of Law, where she served as a member of the CUNY Law Review and is a recipient of the Kyle Jewell Fellowship. Ms. Fontanella also received a Master of Arts from Montclair State University, where she was inducted as a member of the Alpha Epsilon Lambda Honor Society.
Ms. Fontanella is involved with a local community organization, Caring Partners of Morris & Sussex, as a member of their Board of Directors. Caring Partners coordinates services to local youth including emotional/behavioral, developmental/intellectual and substance use.
- New Jersey, 2017
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2018
- Salve Regina University, B.A., 2009
- Montclair State University, M.A., 2013
- The City University of New York, School of Law, J.D., 2017
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association